Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dickless

My BFF is going through a lot of mediation with her ex-husband over custody of their only son. It is very sad, but it is the reality of divorce. A lot of bitterness and upset phone calls this past summer.
One day she called me and told me that she asked her ex a very serious question. She made him pull over on the side of the road and told him that she really wanted to know the answer to this question.
She paused and then, in a very serious tone asked him, "When did you become dickless?"
"Excuse me?"
She went on to explain to him that he did not have a dick big enough to end the relationship and that it was her that served him the papers for divorce.
She kept prodding him.
"When? Where? Why are you so dickless?"
He was speechless and eventually hung up on her.
I could not believe that she asked him that! I could not stop giggling when she told me this story. I keep smiling to myself when I think about it. I wonder how many other men out there are also dickless.

No comments:

Post a Comment