Sunday, September 5, 2010

Maggot Collection

I asked my BFF's 9 year old son how the interview went with the mediator. He told the mediator about his dad's maggot collection. Asked him with interest to tell me more about that. He just looked at me as if to say, "Are you sure, Auntie?" Then, went on to tell me that his father's house has gotten dirty so maggots started growing in the house and around the pool. The maggots were so bad that they were in his dad's shoes and socks.
It was so hard not to make faces and act as if it was nothing, but inside I was getting grossed out and just disgusted. How could anyone let their house get that bad. Only once did I have that happen. We forgot to take out that garbage and went on vacation. When we came back, there were maggots in our kitchen garbage can! They did not get into our clothes or shoes! YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment