Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nirvana

What is your Nirvana? I have been seeking my nirvana for a while now. A simple definition of"nirvana" is an "idea condition of complete bliss, joy and peace." I am still trying to visualize in my mind what would bring me to a divine satisfaction and beauty.
My daughter came home and told me that her 8th grade English teacher was telling them about her nirvana. Her teacher describe a scene where she was sitting on a tropical balmy beach in the Bahamas eating sweet ripe mangoes out of the hand of gorgeous Adonis like man and other muscled men are around her fanning her. A student interrupts her and asks,"Where is your husband in this picture?" She looks at the students and tells them that her husband is not part of her nirvana since he doesn't have a muscled chest.
I guess I need to do some more daydreaming and being idle, which is not going to happen anytime soon since school has started. I am back teaching in my own classroom and still running around the school district being a busy coordinator. Ah, already wishing for the next Holiday vacation just so I can have a moment to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment